Senator Mark Costello View All Years
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021) ▼
- General Assembly: 90 (01/09/2023 - 01/12/2025)
- General Assembly: 89 (01/11/2021 - 01/08/2023)
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
Serving second term in Senate. Served one term in House.
Graduated from Nishna Valley High School. Received B.A. in computer information systems from the University of Northern Iowa.
Memberships and Activities
Past president of Mills County Farm Bureau and member of the county legislative committee. Served as trustee for Deer Creek Township in Mills County. Elder at Sunnyside Bible Chapel in Atlantic.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1961 in Omaha, Nebraska. Raised and resides in Imogene.
Wife, Rachel; four sons and one daughter.
88th GA (2019)