Representative Guy Vander Linden View All Years
86 (2015) - 87 (2017)
Serving fourth term in House.
Received B.A. from the University of Iowa and M.S. from the University of Southern California.
U.S. Marine Corps.
Memberships and Activities
Member of First Presbyterian Church, Habitat for Humanity, and Trees Forever.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1948 in Oskaloosa. Raised and resides in Oskaloosa.
Wife, Carrie; two sons, two daughters, and four grandchildren.
87th GA (2017)
- Commerce (01/14/2013 - 01/13/2019)
- Ways and Means (Chair) (01/09/2017 - 05/15/2018)
- Ways and Means (05/15/2018 - 01/13/2019)
- Capital Projects Committee (02/03/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- Fiscal Committee (02/03/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- Tax Expenditure Committee (02/03/2017 - 10/12/2018)
- Administrative Rules Review Committee (01/14/2013 - 10/16/2018)
- State Government Efficiency Review Committee (09/04/2013 - 02/03/2017)
- Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Agreement Governing Board (04/07/2017 - 01/13/2019)