Senator Tim L. Kapucian View All Years
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019) ▼
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
Serving third term in Senate.
Received B.S. in agriculture and animal science from Iowa State University.
Memberships and Activities
Board member of Benton Mutual Insurance Company. Past member of Benton County Pork Producers, Iowa Pork Producers, Benton County 4-H Committee, and Ag Advisory Committee with the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1957 in Marengo. Raised and resides in Keystone.
Wife, Brenda; two stepdaughters and five step-grandchildren.
87th GA (2017)