Representative Brian Meyer View All Years
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019) ▼
- General Assembly: 90 (01/09/2023 - 01/12/2025)
- General Assembly: 89 (01/11/2021 - 01/08/2023)
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
Serving third term in House.
Lawyer, former Assistant Iowa Attorney General, and former Assistant Polk County Attorney.
Graduated from Dubuque Senior High School, the University of Northern Iowa, and Drake University Law School.
Iowa National Guard.
Memberships and Activities
Served on Des Moines City Council for seven years. Served on the City of Des Moines Planning and Zoning Commission.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1973 in Dubuque. Raised in Dubuque and resides in Des Moines.
Wife, Ann; two daughters.
87th GA (2017)