Representative Kristi Hager View All Years
Serving first term in House.
Small business owner and nurse.
Graduated from Waukon High School. Received A.A. in nursing from Northeast Iowa Community College. Received bachelor’s degree in nursing from University of Dubuque.
Memberships and Activities
Member of St. Patrick Catholic Church. Past involvement with Jaycees, Girl Scouts, 4-H, and Allamakee Assessor’s Board of Review.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1963 in Waukon. Resides in Waukon.
Husband, Bob; three daughters and two grandchildren.
87th GA (2017)
- Education (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- Local Government (Vice Chair) (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- Public Safety (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- Transportation (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- Administration and Regulation Appropriations Subcommittee (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- Sex Offender Research Council (04/07/2017 - 01/13/2019)