Representative Mike Sexton View All Years
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019) ▼
- General Assembly: 89 (01/11/2021 - 01/08/2023)
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 79 (01/08/2001 - 01/12/2003)
- General Assembly: 78 (01/11/1999 - 01/07/2001)
88 (2019) - 89 (2021)
Serving his second term in the House. Served one term in the Senate.
Founder/Owner of Real Time Ag LLC., environmental consultant, and farmer.
Graduated from Rockwell City High School. Received A.A.S. in ag business from Iowa Lakes Community College. Federally certified Technical Service Provider.
Memberships and Activities
Served on the following boards: South Central Calhoun School Board, Iowa Association of School Boards, Iowa Cattlemen’s Association, First Presbyterian Church Board, NPPC Environmental Committee, and Calhoun County Farm Bureau Board.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1961 in Fort Dodge. Raised and resides near Rockwell City.
Wife, Becky; four sons, one daughter, and 10 grandchildren.
87th GA (2017)