Senator Amanda Ragan View All Years
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019) ▼
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
- General Assembly: 80 (01/13/2003 - 01/09/2005)
- General Assembly: 79 (01/08/2001 - 01/12/2003)
Serving fifth term in Senate.
Executive director of the Community Kitchen of North Iowa, Inc., and the Mason City Meals on Wheels.
Graduated from Rockwell-Swaledale High School. Received A.A. from North Iowa Area Community College and B.A. (cum laude) in human services from Buena Vista University.
Memberships and Activities
Member of Iowa Volunteer Service Commission, Mason City Sunrise Rotary, North Iowa Band Festival Planning Committee, Northern Lights Homeless Shelter Board, and Francis Lauer Youth Services Board of Directors and the Chambers of Commerce of Mason City, Clear Lake, and Greater Franklin County. Former member of the Buena Vista University Alumni Foundation.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1954 in Mason City. Resides in Mason City.
Husband, Jim; two children and four grandchildren.
87th GA (2017)