Senator Rich Taylor View All Years
Serving second term in Senate.
Licensed master electrician, master HVAC technician, and master refrigeration mechanic.
Served in the National Guard.
Memberships and Activities
Served as Blue Collar Steward and Treasurer for AFSCME Local 2989.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1954 near Mount Union. Raised near Mount Union and resides south of Mount Pleasant.
Wife, Annette; one daughter and one son.
87th GA (2017)
- Center for Rural Health and Primary Care Advisory Committee (02/03/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- Criminal and Juvenile Justice Planning Advisory Council (02/03/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- Criminal Justice Information System Advisory Committee (02/03/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- Interstate Compact for Adult Offender Supervision State Council (02/03/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- Public Safety Advisory Board (02/03/2017 - 01/13/2019)