Representative Joel Fry View All Years
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017) ▼
- General Assembly: 89 (01/11/2021 - 01/08/2023)
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
88 (2019) - 89 (2021)
Serving third term in House.
Therapist, speaker, health care consultant, and college professor. President of TEAM Restoration Ministries based in Osceola. Lecturer faculty at Simpson College and adjunct faculty at the University of Iowa School of Social Work. Lectures and consults nationally on hospice and palliative care issues.
Received B.A. from Simpson College and M.S.W. and Aging Studies Certificate from the University of Iowa School of Social Work.
Memberships and Activities
Chairman of Hospice of Central Iowa Care Services Advisory Board – Osceola. Past co-chair of the Hospice and Palliative Care Association of Iowa’s Education Committee and Social Work Peer Group. Has served on numerous national committees relating to hospice and palliative care. Past member of the National Peer Grant Review Committee with the American Cancer Society. Past board member and board chair of the Hospice and Palliative Care Association of Iowa and Warren County Christian School (Victory Christian Academy) Board of Directors.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1974 in Des Moines. Raised and resides in Osceola.
Wife, Heather; three sons and one daughter.
86th GA (2015)