Representative Chris Hall View All Years
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017) ▼
- General Assembly: 89 (01/11/2021 - 01/08/2023)
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
Serving third term in House.
Grants coordinator, Western Iowa Tech Community College.
Graduated as valedictorian from North High School, Sioux City. Received B.A. in political science from Grinnell College.
Memberships and Activities
Member of First Presbyterian Church in Sioux City, Sioux City Growth Organization (Young Professionals), Rotary Club, Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation, and Iowa Farm Bureau. Board member at Crittenton Center and Siouxland Human Investment Partnership (SHIP).
Birth and Residence
Born in 1985 in Sioux City. Raised and resides in Sioux City.
86th GA (2015)