Senator Jeff Danielson View All Years
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017) ▼
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
Serving third term in Senate.
Career fire fighter, City of Cedar Falls.
Graduated from Waterloo Central High School. Received A.A. from Hawkeye Community College. Received B.A. (summa cum laude) in public administration and M.P.P. from the University of Northern Iowa.
U.S. Navy veteran.
Memberships and Activities
Former Iowa Department of Transportation Commissioner and Waterloo Planning, Programming, and Zoning Commissioner. Civic memberships include Black Hawk Economic Development, Inc. Board, Waterloo Exchange Club, Cedar Falls AMVETS Post #49 life member, and Iowa Firemen’s Association. Past president of Cedar Falls Firefighters Association – International Association of Fire Fighters Local #1366. Member of the American Council of Young Political Leaders (ACYPL) and NewDeal Leaders.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1970 in Waterloo. Resides in Black Hawk County.
Wife, Kim; one son and one daughter.
86th GA (2015)