Representative Linda J. Miller View All Years
85 (2013) - 86 (2015)
Serving fifth term in House.
President, LJM Consulting, Bettendorf.
Graduated from Greenfield High School and Iowa Methodist School of Nursing in Des Moines. Attended the University of Iowa.
Memberships and Activities
Member of Iowa Medical Alliance and past president and Alliance Member of the Year, 2002. Member of Scott Community College Foundation Board, Bettendorf Rotary, and Quad Cities Chamber. Past member of Davenport Schools Foundation Board, Iowa Medical Foundation Board, and Iowa Medical Group Managers Association.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1947 in Creston. Resides in Bettendorf.
Husband, Dr. Harold Miller; six children.
86th GA (2015)
- Human Resources (Chair) (01/14/2013 - 12/16/2016)
- State Government (01/14/2013 - 12/16/2016)
- Ways and Means (01/12/2015 - 12/16/2016)
- Health and Human Services Appropriations Subcommittee (01/14/2013 - 12/16/2016)
- Health Policy Oversight Committee (09/16/2015 - 12/16/2016)
- Cannabidiol Implementation Study Committee (07/15/2014 - 06/30/2015)
- Governmental Public Health Advisory Council (06/26/2015 - 12/16/2016)
- Medical Assistance Advisory Council [Title XIX] (06/26/2015 - 12/16/2016)