Senator Robert Hogg View All Years
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017) ▼
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
- General Assembly: 80 (01/13/2003 - 01/09/2005)
Serving third term in Senate. Served two terms in House.
Attorney with Elderkin & Pirnie, PLC.
Graduated from City High School (Iowa City). Received B.A. from the University of Iowa, and M.A. and J.D. from the University of Minnesota.
Memberships and Activities
Former judicial clerk to Judge Donald Lay of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and Judge Michael Melloy of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Iowa. Member of Christ Episcopal Church.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1967 in Iowa City. Raised in Iowa City and resides in Cedar Rapids.
Wife, Kathryn; one son and two daughters.
86th GA (2015)