Senator Amanda Ragan View All Years
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017) ▼
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
- General Assembly: 80 (01/13/2003 - 01/09/2005)
- General Assembly: 79 (01/08/2001 - 01/12/2003)
Serving fifth term in Senate.
Executive director of the Community Kitchen of North Iowa, Inc., and the Mason City Meals on Wheels.
Graduated from Rockwell-Swaledale High School. Received A.A. from North Iowa Area Community College and B.A. (cum laude) in human services from Buena Vista University.
Memberships and Activities
Member of Child Welfare Advisory Committee, Mason City Chamber of Commerce, Clear Lake Chamber of Commerce, Iowa Volunteer Service Commission, Greater Franklin County Chamber of Commerce, Mason City Sunrise Rotary, and North Iowa Band Festival Planning Committee. Former member of the Buena Vista University Alumni Foundation, Northern Lights Homeless Shelter Board, and Francis Lauer Youth Services Board of Directors.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1954 in Mason City. Resides in Mason City.
Husband, Jim; two children and four grandchildren.
86th GA (2015)