Representative Brian Moore
- Agriculture (01/14/2013 - null)
- Economic Growth (01/14/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- Transportation (Vice Chair) (01/14/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- Ways and Means (01/14/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- Transportation, Infrastructure, and Capitals Appropriations Subcommittee (01/14/2013 - 02/19/2015)
- All-terrain and Off-road Utility Vehicle Study Committee (08/19/2013 - null)
- Nonresident Deer Hunting License Committee (04/16/2013 - 01/12/2015)
Serving second term in House.
Small business owner - farming, trucking, and feed sales.
Received A.A. in ag business from Kirkwood Community College.
Memberships and Activities
Maquoketa Optimist Club, Farm Bureau, and Jackson County Cattlemen. Member of the Jackson County Central Committee and Bellevue Marquette Booster Club.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1962 in Maquoketa. Raised in Maquoketa and resides in Bellevue.
Wife, Kim; five sons, three daughters, and one grandson.