Senator Roby Smith
- Appropriations (01/14/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- State Government (01/14/2013 - 01/08/2014)
- State Government (Ranking Member) (01/08/2014 - 01/12/2015)
- Ways and Means (01/14/2013 - null)
- Education Appropriations Subcommittee (Ranking Member) (01/14/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- Legislative Council (01/14/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- Tax Expenditure Committee (01/14/2013 - null)
- Administrative Rules Review Committee (01/14/2013 - 01/21/2015)
- Public Retirement Systems Committee (08/06/2013 - null)
- State Government Efficiency Review Committee (08/06/2013 - null)
- College Student Aid Commission (01/14/2013 - 02/28/2013)
- College Student Aid Commission (03/01/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- Criminal Justice Information System Advisory Committee (01/14/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- Mississippi River Partnership Council (01/14/2013 - 01/12/2015)
Serving first term in Senate.
Small business owner.
Received B.S. in business administration with a minor in communications from Concordia University, Nebraska.
Memberships and Activities
Volunteer instructor for Junior Achievement of the Heartland, Governing Board for Trinity Lutheran Church, chairman of youth board, and coach for various sports.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1977 in Wyandotte, Michigan. Resides in Davenport.
Wife, Kari; two sons and two daughters.