Representative Bob Kressig View All Years
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015) ▼
- General Assembly: 90 (01/09/2023 - 01/12/2025)
- General Assembly: 89 (01/11/2021 - 01/08/2023)
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
Serving fifth term in House.
Retired from John Deere.
Graduated from Waterloo West High School. Attended Hawkeye Tech. Received postsecondary teaching license from the University of Northern Iowa.
Memberships and Activities
Current board member and former chair of Veridian Credit Union. Former member and chair of the Cedar Falls Planning and Zoning Commission. Member of the Cedar Falls Lions Club. Retired member of the UAW and member of Nazareth Lutheran Church in Cedar Falls. Member of the Sons of AMVETS Post 49, Cedar Falls. Board member of North Star Community Services, Criminal and Juvenile Justice Planning Advisory Council, Public Safety Advisory Board, Statewide Interoperable Communications System Board, and Pseudoephedrine Advisory Council. Serves on the University of Northern Iowa’s Metal Casting Board.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1953 in Dubuque. Resides in Cedar Falls.
Wife, Liz; two daughters and two grandchildren.
85th GA (2013)