Representative Tyler Olson View All Years
Serving fourth term in House.
Vice president, Paulson Electric.
Received B.A. in government and history at Claremont McKenna College in Claremont, California, and J.D. from the University of Iowa College of Law.
Memberships and Activities
Director of Neighborhood Revitalization Service. Member of New Bohemia Arts and Culture District, and founding director of Corridor Free Wireless, Inc. Member of Cedar Rapids Downtown Rotary and First Presbyterian Church. Served as first chairman of the Cedar Rapids Downtown District Housing Team, director of Access Iowa, and member of 15 in 5 Community Planning Committee’s Downtown and Riverfront Subcommittee. Past treasurer for the Linn Law Club.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1976 in Cedar Rapids. Resides in Cedar Rapids.
Wife, Sarah; one son and one daughter.
85th GA (2013)
- Appropriations (Ranking Member) (01/14/2013 - 06/17/2013)
- Commerce (01/14/2013 - 12/09/2013)
- Ethics (01/14/2013 - 08/14/2013)
- Judiciary (01/14/2013 - 12/09/2013)
- Capital Projects Committee (01/25/2011 - 06/21/2013)
- Fiscal Committee (01/14/2013 - 06/21/2013)
- Legislative Council (01/10/2011 - 06/21/2013)