Representative Ralph C. Watts View All Years
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015) ▼
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
- General Assembly: 80 (01/13/2003 - 01/09/2005)
Serving sixth term in House.
Retired electric and gas utility manager, consultant.
Received B.S. in electrical engineering from the University of Wyoming and M.B.A. study at Drake and Creighton universities.
Memberships and Activities
Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, LDS Family Services Advisory Board, Iowa Sportsman’s Federation, Iowa Farm Bureau, advisory board for Families Supporting Adoption, Dallas County Taxpayers Association, and ISU Engineering College Industrial Advisory Council. Past member of Kiwanis and Lions. Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1944 in Lovell, Wyoming. Resides near Adel.
Wife, Sandy; two sons, two daughters, and nine grandchildren.
85th GA (2013)