Senator Matt McCoy
- Appropriations (01/14/2013 - null)
- Commerce (Chair) (01/14/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- Government Oversight (01/14/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- State Government (01/14/2013 - null)
- Transportation (01/14/2013 - null)
- Ways and Means (01/14/2013 - null)
- Transportation, Infrastructure, and Capitals Appropriations Subcommittee (Chair) (01/14/2013 - null)
- Capital Projects Committee (Chair) (01/14/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- Public Retirement Systems Committee (01/28/2013 - null)
- Electronic Commerce Study Committee (07/06/2012 - 06/30/2013)
- Capitol Planning Commission (01/28/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- Investment Board of the Iowa Public Employees' Retirement System (01/28/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- Iowa Comprehensive Health Insurance Association Board (01/28/2013 - 01/12/2015)
Served two terms in House. Serving fifth term in Senate.
Partner – Resource Development Consultants.
Graduated from Dowling High School, West Des Moines. Received B.A. in history and political science from Briar Cliff College.
Memberships and Activities
Member of Interfaith Alliance, IPERS Investment Board member, and ex officio member of the Capitol Planning Commission. Served on Polk County Conservation Board, 1988–1993.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1966 in Des Moines. Resides in Des Moines.