Senator Jake Chapman
- Appropriations (Ranking Member) (01/08/2014 - null)
- Commerce (01/14/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- Economic Growth (Ranking Member) (01/14/2013 - 01/08/2014)
- Labor and Business Relations (01/14/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- State Government (01/14/2013 - null)
- Ways and Means (01/14/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- Justice System Appropriations Subcommittee (Ranking Member) (01/14/2013 - 01/08/2014)
- Fiscal Committee (07/16/2014 - null)
- Emergency Medical Services Study Committee (08/06/2013 - null)
- Integrated Health Care Models and Multi-payer Delivery Systems Study Committee (08/06/2013 - null)
- Local Government Public Records Study Committee (07/16/2014 - null)
- Electronic Health Information Advisory Council (03/04/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- Interstate Compact for Adult Offender Supervision State Council (01/22/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- Iowa Workforce Development Board (01/22/2013 - 01/12/2015)
Serving first term in Senate.
COO of private ambulance service, EMT.
Graduated Adel-DeSoto-Minburn High School.
Memberships and Activities
Eagle Scout, founder of Young Republicans of Dallas County.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1984 in Des Moines. Raised and resides in Adel.
Wife, Jennifer; three sons and one daughter.