Representative Chris Hall View All Years
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013) ▼
- General Assembly: 89 (01/11/2021 - 01/08/2023)
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
Serving first term in House.
Alumni coordinator, Western Iowa Tech Community College.
Graduated as valedictorian from North High School, Sioux City. Received B.A. in political science from Grinnell College.
Memberships and Activities
Served as president of the Student Government Association at Grinnell College. Previously worked on conservation issues and stewardship of natural resources with the Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation. Served as legislative clerk to the Iowa House Judiciary Committee and as a finance assistant to the Governor. Member of First Presbyterian Church, Sioux City; Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation; Iowa Farm Bureau; Woodbury County Conservation Foundation; Siouxland Cyclists; and RAGBRAI alumnus.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1985 in Sioux City. Raised and resides in Sioux City.
84th GA (2011)