Senator Robert Bacon View All Years
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013) ▼
- General Assembly: 89 (01/11/2021 - 01/08/2023)
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
88 (2019) - 89 (2021)
Serving first term in the Senate.
Funeral director and owner of Bacon Funeral Homes and Crematory.
Attended Northern Illinois University, received B.A. from Vennard College. Graduated from Worsham College of Mortuary Science, Chicago, Illinois.
Memberships and Activities
Served two terms on the Iowa Funeral Directors Association Board of Governors, Nevada Chamber of Commerce Board, Fremont City Council and Maxwell City Council. Member of the Nevada Rotary Club and Paul Harris Fellow. Member of various church and community club boards.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1955 in Chicago, Illinois. Raised in Elkhart, Indiana, and Carol Stream, Illinois. Resides in Maxwell.
Wife, Carol; two sons, two daughters, and one grandchild.
84th GA (2011)