Representative Sharon S. Steckman View All Years
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013) ▼
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
87 (2017) - 88 (2019)
Serving second term in House.
Received B.S. in education from Iowa State University and M.S. in education from Morningside College.
Memberships and Activities
Served on the Mason City Swim Club Board and Mason City Youth Hockey Association. Former member of the Mason City Education Association, serving as president and chief negotiator. Taught in Portugal, working with children from 19 different countries. Serves on the board of directors for RSVP. Honorary member of Delta Kappa Gamma Xi. Member of the Trinity Lutheran Church, participating in God’s Squad.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1947 in Chicago, Illinois. Raised in Littleton, Colorado, and Omaha, Nebraska. Resides in Mason City.
Husband, Alan; three sons, one daughter, and nine grandchildren.
84th GA (2011)