Representative Charles Isenhart View All Years
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013) ▼
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
87 (2017) - 88 (2019)
Serving second term in House.
Common Good Services.
Received B.A. in political science and mass communication from Loras College and M.A. in journalism from Marquette University.
Memberships and Activities
Iowa 2010 Strategic Planning Council (Development Committee), Iowans for a Better Future Board, Governor's 21st Century Workforce Council, Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service Customer Council, City of Dubuque Housing Commission, City of Dubuque Community Development Commission, Downtown Neighborhood Council, Dubuque County Mental Health/Developmental Disabilities Stakeholders Committee, Habitat for Humanity Board, Project Concern Board, Dubuque Food Pantry Board, Dubuque Soccer Alliance Board, Dubuque Housing Coalition, Healthy Dubuque 2000, and Crescent Community Health Center Planning Committee. Member of St. Raphael Cathedral Parish. Former chair of Research Committee Dubuque County Democratic Central Committee, Platform Committee, and 2004 Presidential Forum Planning Committee, precinct GOTV captain, precinct caucus chair, and county convention delegate.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1959 in Dubuque and resides in Dubuque.
84th GA (2011)