Representative Betty R. De Boef View All Years
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007) ▼
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
- General Assembly: 80 (01/13/2003 - 01/09/2005)
- General Assembly: 79 (01/08/2001 - 01/12/2003)
Serving third term in House.
Partner in family farm operation and wood-grinding business.
Graduated from Pella Christian High School and attended Dordt College.
Memberships and Activities
Former member of the executive committee for Mahaska County Republican Central Committee. Served on executive council for Oskaloosa Christian Women’s Club and as a member of the What Cheer Lions Club. Active in Oskaloosa Church of the Nazarene.
Birth and Residence
Born in Jasper County and raised on a farm near Prairie City. Resides in rural What Cheer.
Husband Harold; two sons, two daughters, and seven grandchildren.
81st GA (2005)