Representative Linda L. Upmeyer View All Years
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007) ▼
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
- General Assembly: 80 (01/13/2003 - 01/09/2005)
Serving second term in House.
Cardiology nurse practitioner.
Received A.A. in nursing from North Iowa Area Community College, B.S.N. from the University of Iowa, and M.S.N. nurse practitioner from Drake University.
Memberships and Activities
Past member of County Republican Central Committee. Member of Zion Evangelical and Reformed Church, Farm Bureau, Iowa Nurses Association/American Nurses Association, Professional Cardiovascular Nurses Association, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Iowa Society of Nurse Practitioners, Signa Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society, Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society, Phi Theta Kappa, American Heart Association Cardiovascular Nursing Council, and Wise Women Medical Advisory Board. Former trustee for North Iowa Area Community College and former board member of both the national and Iowa Association of Community College Trustees.
Birth and Residence
Raised on a family farm near Garner. Resides in Garner.
Husband Doug; four sons, one daughter, and one grandchild.
81st GA (2005)