Senator Paul McKinley View All Years
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007) ▼
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
- General Assembly: 80 (01/13/2003 - 01/09/2005)
- General Assembly: 79 (01/08/2001 - 01/12/2003)
Serving second term in Senate.
Retired manufacturing executive.
Graduated from Russell High School. Received B.A. from the University of Iowa.
Memberships and Activities
Serves on the board of directors of Great Western Bank. Member of Chariton First United Methodist Church, Lucas County Farm Bureau, Lucas County Historical Society, and Lucas County Arts Council. Former member of Southern Prairie AEA. Former member of Rathbun Lake Association, area agency on aging, Iowa Job Training Council, CIRAS, Rathbun Area Health Services Board, Wayne County Hospital Board of Trustees, and NFIB.
Birth and Residence
Born and raised in Russell. Resides in Chariton.
Wife Trish; one son and one daughter.
81st GA (2005)