Senator E. Thurman Gaskill View All Years
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007) ▼
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
- General Assembly: 80 (01/13/2003 - 01/09/2005)
- General Assembly: 79 (01/08/2001 - 01/12/2003)
- General Assembly: 78 (01/11/1999 - 01/07/2001)
- General Assembly: 77 (01/13/1997 - 01/10/1999)
Serving third term in Senate.
Graduated from Corwith High School and attended Iowa State University.
Memberships and Activities
Past president of Iowa and National Com Growers Associations. Chairman of Iowa Corn Promotion Board. Addressed World Food Conferences in Lima, Peru, and Tokyo, Japan, as a representative of American agriculture. Commissioner, Department of Natural Resources and Department of Economic Development. Serves on the board of directors of METABANK of Storm Lake. Member of Rotary and Methodist Church.
Birth and Residence
Born in Algona. Raised and resides in Corwith.
Wife Gerry; two sons, one daughter, and six grandchildren.
81st GA (2005)