Fuel Distribution Percentage Formula Review Committee (J)
The Committee is a permanent legislative committee required to meet at least every six years to review fuel distribution percentage formulas and make recommendations with the assistance of the Department of Revenue and Department of Transportation. The committee shall formulate recommendations for changes or revisions to the fuel distribution percentage formulas based upon advances in technology, fuel use trends, and fuel price fluctuations observed during the preceding six-year interval; an analysis of the operation of the fuel distribution percentage formulas during the preceding six-year interval; and a summary of issues that have arisen since the previous review and potential approaches for resolution of those issues. The first report is due January 1, 2020.
- Tim L. Kapucian (R, District 38), Co-Chair
- Waylon Brown (R, District 26)
- Todd E. Taylor (D, District 35)
- David E. Maxwell (R, District 76), Co-Chair
- Dennis M. Cohoon (D, District 87)
- Phil Thompson (R, District 47)