Bills Sponsored by Senator Donald B. Redfern
- Senate File
- Senate File 2236 ( BH ): ... the availability of a temporary restricted license for certain habitual offenders.
- Senate File 2218 ( BH ): ... the estimated cost of certain public improvements requiring public bidding procedures.
- Senate File 2203 ( BH ): ...to allow the assignment of benefits under an insurance policy or contract, or health benefit plan to the provider of health care services. Vetoed 3-30-00.
- Senate File 2075 ( BH ): ...establishing covenant marriages and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2024 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial.
- Senate File 467 ( BH ): ... the filing deadline for an application for exemption from property taxation of certain real estate and providing an effective date and an applicability date.
- Senate File 274 ( BH ): ...creating a loess hills preservation and development alliance, providing for its membership, powers and duties, and providing for other properly related matters. (SF 315).
- Senate File 268 ( BH ): ...exempting the sales of textbooks from the state sales and use taxes.
- Senate File 171 ( BH ): ... reimbursement, payment, and coverage by the state for damages involving individuals providing foster home, guardian, or conservator services and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 170 ( BH ): ... the applicability of the professional engineers and land surveyors practice law.
- Senate File 86 ( BH ): ... the process for restoring for certain persons the right to register to vote and to vote. (SF 440).
- Senate File 52 ( BH ): ...establishing the new criminal offense of interference with a peace officer's service horse, and applying a penalty.
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 113 ( BH ): ...establishing a special commission to study and make recommendations concerning the impact of current and future state replacement funds paid to local governments to mitigate the effects of the elimina...
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 14 ( BH ): ...urging congressional action to reject the plan by the United States Census Bureau to use statistical sampling in reporting population data to the states for purposes of redistricting.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...urging the Governor to appoint a commission to develop design proposals for Iowa's participation in the United States Mint's 50 state quarters program.
- Senate Joint Resolution
- No Senate Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Tue Aug 29 13:35:04 CDT 2000