Bills Sponsored by House Labor & Industrial Relations
- House File
- House File 2483 ( BH ): ...permitting the use of residential elevators in certain churches to transport persons with disabilities. (Formerly HF 2148) ...
- House File 2364 ( BH ): ...prohibiting extreme fighting contests and providing penalties. (Formerly HSB 631) ...
- House File 2361 ( BH ): ... permitted and prohibited occupations for certain child laborers involving motor vehicle cleaning, washing, and polishing, and providing an effective date. (Formerly HSB 546) ...
- House File 2344 ( BH ): ... the retention of unemployment benefits contested case hearing records. Effective 7-1-02.
- House File 635 ( BH ): ...providing that certain employees are not entitled to compensation for time spent traveling to and from the worksite. Effective 07-01-01.
- House File 356 ( BH ): ... administrative and corrective changes to the workers' compensation law and providing an effective date and retroactive applicability. Effective 04-26-01.
- House File 103 ( BH ): ... information included in written promotional materials distributed by the department of economic development.
- House Resolution
- No House Resolution sponsored.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Joint Resolution
- No House Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Tue Sep 17 17:01:27 CDT 2002