Bills Sponsored by Senator John Redwine
- Senate File
- Senate File 2178 ( BH ): ... sales tax exemptions for equipment and electricity used in certain activities related to agriculture, providing an effective date, and making provisions retroactively applicable. (SF 2460).
- Senate File 2075 ( BH ): ...establishing covenant marriages and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2024 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial.
- Senate File 2011 ( BH ): ...allowing teaching parents to provide driver education instruction.
- Senate File 2001 ( BH ): ... expenditure of primary road fund moneys for dust control on certain municipal streets. (SF 2164).
- Senate File 279 ( BH ): ... vehicles driven on divided, multilaned highways, requiring the department of transportation to post signs, and applying a penalty.
- Senate File 274 ( BH ): ...creating a loess hills preservation and development alliance, providing for its membership, powers and duties, and providing for other properly related matters. (SF 315).
- Senate File 172 ( BH ): ...reducing the state individual income tax by five percent and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- Senate File 134 ( BH ): ...prohibiting processors and certain other entities from owning, controlling, or operating a feedlot and making penalties applicable.
- Senate File 133 ( BH ): ...reducing the state individual income tax by ten percent and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- Senate File 125 ( BH ): ... the speed limit on interstate and fully controlled-access, divided, multilaned highways.
- Senate File 82 ( BH ): ... the repeal of local option sales and services taxes.
- Senate File 15 ( BH ): ...eliminating the state inheritance tax and providing for the Act's applicability.
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Resolution 117 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Drake Women's basketball team.
- Senate Resolution 116 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Men's basketball team.
- Senate Resolution 115 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Women's basketball team.
- Senate Resolution 111 ( BH ): ...to prominently display the Ten Commandments in the Iowa Senate chamber.
- Senate Resolution 110 ( BH ): ...to honor Cedar Rapids Gazette Statehouse reporter and senior editor Ken Sullivan.
- Senate Resolution 104 ( BH ): ...honoring Kayne Robinson, Chairman of the Republican Party of Iowa, and the Republican Party of Iowa for outstanding achievements in bringing about nationwide recognition for the year 2000 presidential...
- Senate Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...congratulating the University of Iowa Hawkeyes Wrestling Team.
- Senate Resolution 2 ( BH ): ...honoring University of Iowa Football Coach Hayden Fry.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 118 ( BH ): ...to urge and petition the United States Department of Agriculture to make lands which are under the conservation reserve program eligible for grazing by livestock.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 14 ( BH ): ...urging congressional action to reject the plan by the United States Census Bureau to use statistical sampling in reporting population data to the states for purposes of redistricting.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 12 ( BH ): ...urging that Iowa State University of Science and Technology retain the name of its College of Agriculture.
- Senate Joint Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution 1 ( BH ): ...proposing amendments to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the state budget by limiting state general fund expenditures and restricting certain state tax revenue changes. Effective 7-1-...
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Tue Aug 29 13:35:04 CDT 2000