Bills Sponsored by House Environmental Protection
- House File
- House File 2457 ( BH ): ... funding of certain household hazardous material collection efforts and events. (Formerly HSB 671) ...
- House File 2438 ( BH ): ...extending a partial suspension of permitting requirements of facilities that deal with hazardous waste. Effective 7-1-00.
- House File 636 ( BH ): ... review and oversight of actions of the United States environmental protection agency. Effective 7-1-99.
- House File 618 ( BH ): ...establishing an on-site wastewater treatment and disposal system program and revolving fund. (Formerly HF 226) ...
- House File 489 ( BH ): ...eliminating certain requirements relating to the regulation of infectious waste. Effective 7-1-99.
- House File 442 ( BH ): ... payments from the remedial account of the Iowa comprehensive petroleum underground storage tank fund to governmental subdivisions for costs of corrective actions taken due to certain releases from un...
- House File 349 ( BH ): ...eliminating requirements relating to the department of natural resources adopting rules requiring public water systems to test source water. Effective 7-1-99.
- House File 347 ( BH ): ... rulemaking duties of the department of natural resources regarding baled solid waste. Effective 7-1-99.
- House Resolution
- No House Resolution sponsored.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 19 ( BH ): ...urging the United States Environmental Protection Agency to take specific actions relating to gasoline sulfur levels and regulation of vehicle emissions. (Formerly HSB 251) ...
- House Joint Resolution
- No House Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Oct 4 03:35:01 CDT 2000