Bills Sponsored by Transportation
- Senate File
- Senate File 2317 ( BH ): ... compensation by manufacturers or distributors for warranty work on vessels and providing a remedy. (Formerly SSB 2167).
- Senate File 2257 ( BH ): ... the regulation of and motor vehicle operation on the roads and streets of this state by providing for the classification of the system of roads and streets, authorizing easements on state-controlled ...
- Senate File 2192 ( BH ): ... motor vehicle damage disclosure statements. (Formerly SSB 2104). Effective 7-1-98.
- Senate File 2156 ( BH ): ... motor trucks, including weight requirements and transportation of hazardous materials, and providing an effective date. (Formerly SSB 2036).
- Senate File 2113 ( BH ): ... driver and motor vehicle licensing, reporting, and registration. (Formerly SSB 2038). Effective 7-1-98.
- Senate File 2111 ( BH ): ...establishing a railroad revolving loan fund and making an appropriation. (Formerly SSB 2034). (SF 2417).
- Senate File 2085 ( BH ): ... the responsibilities of the department of transportation, including vehicle equipment and parking regulation, postings of highway weight restrictions, and receipt of plans for city street constructio...
- Senate File 2022 ( BH ): ... the authority of the state transportation commission to temporarily transfer revitalize Iowa's sound economy (RISE) funds to the primary road fund and providing an effective date. (Formerly SSB 2000)...
- Senate File 438 ( BH ): ... the criteria for issuance of handicapped special plates and making a civil penalty applicable. (Formerly SF 277).
- Senate File 420 ( BH ): ... the information to be displayed on motor vehicle licenses and nonoperator identification cards. (Formerly SSB 243).
- Senate File 419 ( BH ): ... advertising devices in certain cities. (Formerly SF 175).
- Senate File 379 ( BH ): ...providing for maintenance and repair of out-of-state commercial motor vehicles. (Formerly SF 54). Effective 7-1-97.
- Senate File 363 ( BH ): ...establishing a senior citizen and disabled persons transportation pilot program in the state department of transportation, making an appropriation, and providing effective dates. (Formerly SF 149).
- Senate File 229 ( BH ): ... the issuance of motor vehicle licenses for certain law enforcement officers and providing penalties, and providing an effective date. (Formerly SSB 134). Effective 5-1-97.
- Senate File 177 ( BH ): ...A bill for a act relating to motor vehicle operator prohibitions and restrictions including careless driving, littering, blood alcohol test certificates, and by establishing or making existing penalt...
- Senate File 132 ( BH ): ... state department of transportation operations, including regulating hazardous materials transport, regulating motor vehicle dealers, eliminating requirements that the department adopt administrative ...
- Senate Resolution
- No Senate Resolution sponsored.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- No Senate Concurrent Resolution sponsored.
- Senate Joint Resolution
- No Senate Joint Resolution sponsored.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Senate Committees (77th General Assembly)
© 1997 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:40:03 CDT 1998