For the purposes of this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. "Community empowerment area" means a geographic area designated in accordance with this chapter.
2. "Community empowerment area board" or "community board" means the board for a community empowerment area created in accordance with this chapter.
3. "Decategorization project" means a decategorization of child welfare and juvenile justice funding project operated under section 232.188.
4. "Innovation zone" means a local jurisdiction implementing an innovation zone plan in accordance with section 8A.2, Code 1997.
5. "Iowa empowerment board" or "Iowa board" means the Iowa empowerment board created in this chapter.
98 Acts, ch 1206, §2, 20
Previous Section 7H.1
Next Section 7I.2
© 1999 Cornell College and League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Thu Mar 18 15:00:31 CST 1999