The reports required under section 10B.4 shall be signed and filed by the following individuals required to submit reports pursuant to that section for their respective reporting entities:
1. A person serving as the president or other officer or authorized representative of a corporation.
2. A person serving as the president or other officer or authorized representative of a cooperative association.
3. A person acting as the general partner of a limited partnership.
4. A person acting in a fiduciary capacity or as a trustee on behalf of a person.
5. A person who is a member, manager, or authorized representative of a limited liability company.
6. A person serving as the president or other officer or authorized representative of a foreign business.
7. A person authorized to make the report by a foreign government.
8. A nonresident alien or an agent, trustee, or fiduciary of the nonresident alien.
98 Acts, ch 1110, §203, 301
Previous Section 10B.2
Next Section 10B.4
© 1999 Cornell College and League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Thu Mar 18 15:00:31 CST 1999