Bills Sponsored by Senator Sheldon Rittmer
- Senate File
- Senate File 2110 ( BH ): ...prohibiting a registered sex offender from residing near a school or child care facility, and providing a penalty. (See SF 2197).
- Senate File 370 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a system of oversight for adult day services.
- Senate File 313 ( BH ): ... removal of county board of supervisor appointees. Effective 7-1-01.
- Senate File 312 ( BH ): ... the number of official newspapers in certain counties and the cost of publication.
- Senate File 220 ( BH ): ... safe transportation for railway employees and making penalties applicable.
- Senate File 165 ( BH ): ...enacting the Iowa English language reaffirmation Act of 2001. Effective 7-1-02.
- Senate File 76 ( BH ): ... a time trade of work hours to allow a fire fighter to become an officer in a chartered statewide organization or local association for fire department personnel and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 32 ( BH ): ... the discontinuation of gambling operations after a referendum of disapproval and providing an applicability date.
- Senate File 30 ( BH ): ... information included in written promotional materials distributed by the department of economic development.
- Senate File 20 ( BH ): ...phasing out the tax on social security benefits under the state individual income tax and including a retroactive applicability date provision. (See SF 59.) ...
- Senate File 8 ( BH ): ... state general fund expenditure limitation requirements for transmission of the state budget by the governor and passage of the state budget by the general assembly. (See SF 66.) ...
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 107 ( BH ): ...relating to the Medicaid program and requesting assistance from the federal government.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 21 ( BH ): ...to call upon the President and the Congress of the United States to intervene on behalf of the cattle industry in Iowa prior to the United States Environmental Protection Agency's implementation of th...
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...requesting the congressional delegation of the state of Iowa support President Bush's tax relief proposal.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 8 ( BH ): ...urging United States Congressional support for the Railroad Retirement and Survivors Improvement Act.
- Senate Joint Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution 2003 ( BH ): ...requesting the proposal of an amendment to the Constitution of the United States restricting the ability of the federal judiciary to mandate any state or subdivision of any state to levy or increase t...
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Apr 10 02:20:00 CDT 2002