Bills Sponsored by Senator Hubert Houser
- Senate File
- Senate File 2196 ( BH ): ...permitting the clerk of the district court to become a county elective office. (See SF 2243).
- Senate File 2114 ( BH ): ... services for persons with mental illness, mental retardation or other developmental disability, or brain injury and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2077 ( BH ): ...prohibiting actions involving the sale or long-term use of state resource center real estate that includes native American burial sites and deep loess soils and other significant natural resources, an...
- Senate File 2069 ( BH ): ... assessment of certain vineyards for purposes of property taxation and providing a retroactive applicability date.
- Senate File 2052 ( BH ): ... changes in the Missouri river master manual of the United States army corps of engineers.
- Senate File 2051 ( BH ): ... the creation of a state interagency Missouri river authority and specifying its powers and duties. Effective 7-1-02.
- Senate File 2021 ( BH ): ... economic stimulus measures for businesses by creating an Iowa capital investment board, authorizing the organization of an Iowa capital investment corporation and an Iowa fund of funds, and authorizi...
- Senate File 2019 ( BH ): ... recycling requirements in solid waste comprehensive plans. (See SF 2290).
- Senate File 2014 ( BH ): ...prohibiting public contracting entities from entering into certain labor agreements for public works projects, and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2013 ( BH ): ...prohibiting disbursements of money from the vision Iowa fund to entities entering into certain labor agreements, and providing an effective date.
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution 2003 ( BH ): ...requesting the proposal of an amendment to the Constitution of the United States restricting the ability of the federal judiciary to mandate any state or subdivision of any state to levy or increase t...
© 2001 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Apr 10 02:20:00 CDT 2002