Bill History: HF00600 - HF00699 Bill History: HF Index
Bill History: General Index Bills and Amendments: General Index
Full Text of HF00677 Other Copies of HF00677
House File 677
Bill History prepared on AUG 01, 2000 .
A bill for an act relating to gambling by imposing a moratorium on the issuance or transfer of certain gambling licenses and on increasing the numbers of games and machines, providing for the transfer of collective bargaining agreements, limiting the location of excursion gambling boats and pari-mutuel racetracks, regulating the dispensing of moneys by credit card or other electronic means for gambling purposes, limiting civil penalties for violations of gambling under legal age, providing for the disposition of charitable contributions, imposing a scheduled fine for gambling by persons under twenty-one years of age, and providing an effective date. (Formerly HSB 178)
- Introduced by
- Mar. 12 99
- Introduced, placed on calendar. H.J. 653.
- Mar. 15 99
- Amendments H. 1082, H. 1083 filed. H.J. 675.
- Mar. 16 99
- Amendment H. 1093 filed. H.J. 700.
- Mar. 17 99
- Amendment H. 1101 filed. H.J. 727.
- Mar. 25 99
- Fiscal note. HCS.
- Apr. 01 99
- Placed on calendar under unfinished business. H.J. 1021.
- Apr. 01 99
- Amendment H. 1373 filed. H.J. 1025.
- Apr. 13 99
- Amendment H. 1601 filed. H.J. 1260.
- Apr. 29 99
- Referred to State Government. H.J. 1916.
* * * * * END OF 1999 ACTIONS * * * * *
- Jan. 12 00
- Subcommittee, Martin, Bradley, Chiodo, Larkin and Metcalf. H.J. 68.
© 2000 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Oct 4 03:35:01 CDT 2000