Amendments Sponsored by Senate Education
- Sponsored Amendments to Files
- Amendments to Senate File 314 ( BH ): ... enrollment in another district of an expelled or suspended student and providing an effective date.
- Senate Amendment 3126 : ...Amend Senate File 314 as follows: #1. Page 2, line 20, by striking the word "...
- Amendments to Senate File 21 ( BH ): ... the grounds upon which a school official may search student lockers or protected student areas.
- Senate Amendment 3133 : ...Amend Senate File 21 as follows: #1. Page 1, lines 6 and 7, by striking the words "School officials may conduct periodic inspections of all school lockers." and inserting the ...
- Amendments to House File 334 ( BH ): ... the hearing and election provisions of the instructional support program of school districts. Effective 7-1-96.
- Senate Amendment 3367 : ...Amend House File 334, as amended, passed, and reprinted by the House, as follows: #1. Page 1, by inserting before line 1 the following: "Section 1. INTERIM POVERTY ...
- Amendments to House File 288 ( BH ): ... juvenile justice by providing for notification of school officials of alcoholic beverage violations, authorizing school districts to adopt a dress code policy, the expulsion of a student for bringing...
- Senate Amendment 3359 : ...Amend House File 288, as amended, passed, and reprinted by the House, as follows: #1. By striking page 1, line 28, through page 2, line 19. #2. Page 2, by inserting...
- Sponsored Amendments to Resolutions
- No amendments to Resolutions sponsored.
- Sponsored Amendments to Concurrent Resolutions
- No amendments to Concurrent Resolutions sponsored.
- Sponsored Amendments to Joint Resolutions
- No amendments to Joint Resolutions sponsored.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Senate Committees (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Thu Aug 8 15:30:03 CDT 1996