Bills Sponsored by Representative James Hahn
- House File
- House File 2346 ( BH ): ...the county board of supervisors to prohibit an acquisition of land in the county by a governmental entity.
- House File 2324 ( BH ): ... state employee disclosures of information and making penalties applicable and providing an effective date. Effective 4-16-96.
- House File 2185 ( BH ): ... school finance by providing a formula to fund costs resulting from increased student enrollment and making an appropriation.
- House File 2182 ( BH ): ... prenatal testing for group B streptococcus, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2164 ( BH ): ...providing for a study of gambling and its impact on this state, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 215 ( BH ): ... that all inmates of the institutions under the control of the department of corrections perform hard labor, and providing transition provisions. Effective 7-1-95.
- House File 156 ( BH ): ...repealing the state inheritance tax, providing for the phase out of the tax, and providing an applicability provision. (See Cmte. Bill HF 532) ...
- House File 20 ( BH ): ... the notification of a parent prior to the performance of an abortion on a minor, and providing a penalty.
- House File 2 ( BH ): ...applying the death penalty or life imprisonment for the offense of first degree murder, by establishing circumstances under which the death penalty will be applied, by providing a minimum age for impo...
- House Resolution
- No House Resolution sponsored.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 26 ( BH ): ...in support of maintaining the Mississippi River as a major transportation route for various products shipped into and out of the Upper Mississippi region.
- House Concurrent Resolution 4 ( BH ): ...requesting that Congress propose a Constitutional amendment, for ratification by the states, which would specify that Congress and the states have the power to prohibit physical desecration of the Ame...
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 4 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to protection of taxpayers' rights by limiting the growth rate of taxes, revenue, and spending of the state and local governmen...
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:32:26 CDT 1996