||Temporary Redistricting Advisory Commission|
Public Hearing Schedule
- April 17, 2001 - Sioux City
- The Sioux City public hearing will be held on Tuesday, April 17, from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, 5th Floor, City Hall, 405 6th St.
- April 18, 2001 - Iowa City and ICN satellite locations.
- The Iowa City public hearing will be held on Wednesday, April 18, from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. in the ICN Room at the Iowa City School District Administration Building, 509 S. Dubuque St. The following locations will also permit public comment through an interactive connection with the Iowa City site through the ICN:
- Mason City:
North Iowa Area Community College (CC#1)
Activity Center, Room 106
500 College Drive
University of Dubuque
Jackaline Baldwin Dunlap Technology Center
2000 University Avenue, Room #T201
Iowa Lakes Community College
Gateway North Mall
1900 North Grand
Hawkeye Community College (CC#2)
Tama Hall, Room 105
1501 E. Orange Rd.
- Council Bluffs:
Iowa Western Community College (CC#3)
2700 College Rd.
Scott Community College (Bettendorf CC#1)
500 Belmont Rd.
Indian Hills Community College (CC#4)
Video Conferencing Training Center, Building 17
651 Indian Hills Drive
- April 19, 2001 - Des Moines
- The Des Moines public hearing will be held on Thursday, April 19, from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. in the Wallace State Office Building Auditorium, 502 East 9th St.
Comments about this site or page? firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
© 1995 Cornell College and League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: 04-Apr-2001 09:15 AM