461A.59  Powers in municipalities.

Municipalities or corporations organized for that purpose only, acting separately or in conjunction with each other in counties not having a county conservation board, may establish water recreational areas and when established without the support of public funds of the state of Iowa, the municipalities or corporations establishing the same, as the case may be, shall have control thereof independently of the executive council.

Section History: Early form

  [C66, 71, 73, 75, 77, 79, 81, § 111.59]

Section History: Recent form

  C93, § 461A.59

Internal References

  Referred to in § 331.382

Previous Section 461A.58

Next Section 461A.60

Return To Home index

© 2001 Cornell College and League of Women Voters of Iowa

Comments about this site or page? webmaster@legis.iowa.gov.
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.

Last update: Mon Jan 22 17:13:42 CST 2001
URL: /DOCS/IACODE/2001/461A/59.html