The treasurer of state shall, each month, certify to the department:
1. The amount which the treasurer has received and credited to the road use tax fund from each source of revenue creditable to the said road use tax fund.
2. The amount of the road use tax fund which the treasurer has credited to (a) the primary road fund, (b) the secondary road fund of the counties, (c) the farm-to-market road fund, and (d) the street fund of the cities.
3. The amount of the federal aid primary and urban funds which the treasurer has received from the federal government and credited to the primary road fund.
4. The amount of federal aid secondary road funds which the treasurer has received from the federal government and credited to the farm-to-market road fund.
5. The amount of the road use tax fund which has been credited to carry out the provisions of section 307A.2, subsection 11, section 313.4, subsection 2, and section 307.45.
[C24, § 4693; C27, 31, 35, § 4755-b7; C39, § 4686.07, 4755.07; C46, § 310.7, 313.7; C50, § 308A.4; C54, 58, 62, 66, 71, 73, 75, 77, 79, 81, § 312.4]
Previous Section 312.3A
Next Section 312.5
© 2001 Cornell College and League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Mon Jan 22 17:13:42 CST 2001