When used in this division, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. "Administrator" means the administrator of the arts division of the department of cultural affairs.
2. "Council" means the Iowa state arts council.
3. "Department" means the department of general services.
4. "Indemnity agreement" means an agreement authorized by section 304A.22.
5. "Nonprofit organization" means a corporation organized under former chapter 504 or chapter 504A or which holds a permit or certificate under former chapter 504 or chapter 504A to do business or conduct affairs in this state.
84 Acts, ch 1073, § 2; 89 Acts, ch 76, §6
Referred to in § 303.2
Previous Section 304A.15
Next Section 304A.22
© 2001 Cornell College and League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Mon Jan 22 17:13:42 CST 2001