A county cluster board created in section 217.43 shall perform the following activities for any county in the board's county cluster concerning emergency relief:
1. Cooperate with a county's board of supervisors in all matters pertaining to administration of relief.
2. At the request of a county's board of supervisors, prepare requests for grants of state funds.
3. At the request of a county's board of supervisors, administer county relief funds.
4. In a county receiving grants of state funds upon approval of the director of revenue and finance and the county's board of supervisors, administer both state and county relief funds.
5. Perform other duties as may be prescribed by the administrator and a county's board of supervisors.
[C39, § 3828.070; C46, 50, 54, 58, 62, 66, § 251.4; C71, 73, 75, 77, 79, 81, S81, § 251.5; 81 Acts, ch 117, § 1036]
93 Acts, ch 54, §7
Referred to in § 217.43, 331.381
Previous Section 251.4
Next Section 251.6
© 2001 Cornell College and League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Mon Jan 22 17:13:42 CST 2001