200.4  Licenses.

1.  Any person who manufactures, mixes, blends, mixes to customers order, offers for sale, sells, or distributes any fertilizer or soil conditioner in Iowa must first obtain a license from the secretary of agriculture and shall pay a ten-dollar license fee for each place of manufacture or distribution from which fertilizer or soil conditioner products are sold or distributed in Iowa. Such license fee shall be paid annually on July 1 of each year.

2.  Said licensee shall at all times produce an intimate and uniform mixture of fertilizers or soil conditioners. When two or more fertilizer materials are delivered in the same load, they shall be thoroughly and uniformly mixed unless they are in separate compartments.

Section History: Early form

  [C46, 50, 54, § 200.2, 200.4, 200.6; C58, 62, § 200.6; C66, 71, 73, 75, 77, 79, 81, § 200.4]

Section History: Recent form

  87 Acts, ch 225, § 205

Internal References

  Referred to in § 200.7, 200.9

Previous Section 200.3

Next Section 200.5

Return To Home index

© 2001 Cornell College and League of Women Voters of Iowa

Comments about this site or page? webmaster@legis.iowa.gov.
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.

Last update: Mon Jan 22 17:13:42 CST 2001
URL: /DOCS/IACODE/2001/200/4.html