Notwithstanding chapter 22, all financial statements of grain dealers under this chapter shall be kept confidential by the department and its agents and employees and are not subject to disclosure except as follows:
1. Upon waiver by the licensee.
2. In actions or administrative proceedings commenced under this chapter or chapter 203C.
3. Disclosure to the Iowa grain indemnity fund board in regard to licensees who present liability to the fund.
4. When required by subpoena or court order.
5. Disclosure to law enforcement agencies in regard to the detection and prosecution of public offenses.
6. When released to a bonding company approved by the department, or released to the United States department of agriculture or any of its divisions.
7. Where released at the request of the Iowa board of accountancy for licensee review and discipline in accordance with chapters 272C and 542C and subject to the confidentiality requirements of section 272C.6.
8. Disclosure to the grain industry peer review panel as provided in section 203.11B.
[81 Acts, ch 180, § 13]
C83, § 542.16
83 Acts, ch 101, § 1; 89 Acts, ch 143, §601
C93, § 203.16
99 Acts, ch 106, §8
Referred to in § 203.11B, 203D.4
Previous Section 203.15
Next Section 203.17
© 2000 Cornell College and League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Aug 16 21:03:56 CDT 2000