232.9  Motion for change of judge.

Prior to a hearing pursuant to sections 232.44 to 232.47, 232.50 or 232.54, the child may file a motion with the district court for the appointment of a new judge. The chief judge of the district court for cause shown shall appoint a new judge.

Section History: Early form

  [C79, 81, § 232.9]

Previous Section 232.8

Next Section 232.10

Return To Home index

© 1999 Cornell College and League of Women Voters of Iowa

Comments about this site or page? webmaster@legis.iowa.gov.
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.

Last update: Thu Mar 18 15:00:31 CST 1999
URL: /DOCS/IACODE/1999/232/9.html